Desperately seeking Rifles & Rhymes (Juanita Coulson)
Anonymous Freeman
2018-01-12 02:01:42 UTC
Not likely, I know. But my cassette tape died just as I got it into the cassette tape converter gadget. Many Google searches have done me no good. If you know where I can find a working copy in any format please email Kyri Freeman at ***@icogitate.com.

Thanks!
Scott Dorsey
2018-01-15 18:17:27 UTC
Odds are the tape can be repaired. Send it to me, I'll see about replacing
the shell and splicing it.
--scott
John Davis
2018-09-29 20:34:59 UTC
Post by Anonymous Freeman
Thanks!
I too have teh tape converter gadget... if I can find it... and the tape... likewise.

I converted all my tapes to Atrac encrypted mini-disc some years ago but I still have the tapes. Somewhere. If all else fails.