Leonard Cohen
2016-11-11 14:08:02 UTC
Leonard Cohen, author of "Hallelujah," which has been filked innumerable
times (including my own "Jalapeño"), has died.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/obituaries/leonard-cohen-dies.html?_r=0
X-Lydia
2016-11-16 05:21:33 UTC
Sad news for music fans.
Tim Merrigan
2016-11-16 20:56:42 UTC
On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 09:08:02 -0500, Gary McGath
Post by Gary McGath
Leonard Cohen, author of "Hallelujah," which has been filked innumerable
times (including my own "Jalapeño"), has died.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/obituaries/leonard-cohen-dies.html?_r=0
And he moves on up the Tower of Song.
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan