2017 Pegasus Nominees
harold@remove.panix.com
2017-08-31 01:48:06 UTC
The Pegasus Committee and OVFF are proud to announce the 2017 Pegasus Award Finalists:

Best Filk Song
The Girl Who Couldn't Even - The PDX Broadsides
Nine hundred and ninety nine - Mich Sampson / Marilisa Valtazanou
Pageant Legend - Katy Dröge-Macdonald /Ju Honisch
Scarlet Town - Cathy McManamon
We Are Who We Are - Michelle Dockrey / Tony Fabris

Best Classic Filk Song
Alligator in the House - Betsy Tinney / Cade Tinney / S. J. Tucker
The Evil Eyeball - Sibylle Machat
Grief in Little Pieces - Phil Allcock / Talis Kimberley
Small Designs - Barry Childs-Helton
Vor - Bill Sutton

Best Performer
Chris Conway
Tim Griffin
Leslie Hudson
Judi Miller
Vixy & Tony

Best Writer/Composer
Ju Honisch
Jordin Kare
Cathy McManamon
Benjamin Newman
Andrew Ross

Best Horror Song
The Dark Man - Paul Kwinn
Dear Gina - Seanan McGuire
Hello Stranger - Erica Neely
Hellraiser - Tom Smith
Mina's Song - Zander Nyrond

Best Perky Song
Chocolate Is A Vegetable - Graham Leathers
Everybody Hates Elves - Kari Maaren
Nathan Fillion (Please Take Off Your Pants) - The PDX Broadsides
Perky Goth - W. Randy Hoffman
What If Your Girlfriend Was Gone? - Carla Ulbrich

Congratulations to all the Finalists!

The 2017 Pegasus Final Ballot is at http://www.ovff.org/pegasus/2017finalballot.html, and balloting is open until Sunday, October 15, 2017.
harold@remove.panix.com
2017-08-31 01:48:55 UTC
This was copied from the post on Facebook. (I am not part of the Pegasus Committee.)