Barry's upcoming surgery
Lee Gold XP
2017-05-20 11:12:22 UTC
Barry's going to be having minimally invasive hip replacement sometime
soon if all goes well.
The surgeon say he's done four thousand of these surgeries.
It usually takes seventy minutes.
Barry will go home after a night or two in the hospital.

Physical therapists should come to our home three times a week.
Barry should be able to drive again after a couple of weeks.

We'll see.

--Lee, somewhat nervously
Cindy Wells
2017-05-20 12:28:54 UTC
Post by Lee Gold XP
Barry's going to be having minimally invasive hip replacement sometime
soon if all goes well.
The surgeon say he's done four thousand of these surgeries.
It usually takes seventy minutes.
Barry will go home after a night or two in the hospital.
Physical therapists should come to our home three times a week.
Barry should be able to drive again after a couple of weeks.
We'll see.
--Lee, somewhat nervously
Best wishes for uncomplicated surgery and recovery.

Cindy Wells
Gary McGath
2017-05-20 23:06:06 UTC
Post by Lee Gold XP
Barry's going to be having minimally invasive hip replacement sometime
soon if all goes well.
The surgeon say he's done four thousand of these surgeries.
It usually takes seventy minutes.
Barry will go home after a night or two in the hospital.
"Minimally invasive hip replacement." Now that's a phrase I never
thought I'd hear.

Best of luck to him.
2017-05-21 07:01:12 UTC
Post by Gary McGath
"Minimally invasive hip replacement." Now that's a phrase I never
thought I'd hear.
That was my thought, too. It sounds self-contradictory, but
wonderful if true.
Post by Gary McGath
Best of luck to him.
Same wishes from me. And keep yourself healthy and sane(ish).
Lee Gold XP
2017-05-21 12:37:32 UTC
Post by Gary McGath
Post by Lee Gold XP
Barry's going to be having minimally invasive hip replacement sometime
soon if all goes well.
The surgeon say he's done four thousand of these surgeries.
It usually takes seventy minutes.
Barry will go home after a night or two in the hospital.
"Minimally invasive hip replacement." Now that's a phrase I never
thought I'd hear.
http://www.hipkneemis.com/hip/

"Dr. Penenberg’s incision to implant the prosthesis is 2 to 3 inches
long.."

We'll see.

--Lee