from FB:
Lee Gold XP
2017-07-20 03:07:17 UTC
Brenda Sinclair Sutton
7:45 PM·
Such sad news coming out of the west. Our gentle, brilliant, talented
Jordin Kare has died. This is such a huge loss to so many.

--Lee
Gary McGath
2017-07-20 09:37:39 UTC
Post by Lee Gold XP
Brenda Sinclair Sutton
7:45 PM·
Such sad news coming out of the west. Our gentle, brilliant, talented
Jordin Kare has died. This is such a huge loss to so many.
Confirmation from Mary Kay on Twitter. A very great loss. He came to
most of the recent Boskones and usually dropped in on the filksings.
Lee Gold XP
2017-07-20 11:22:30 UTC
Post by Gary McGath
Post by Lee Gold XP
Brenda Sinclair Sutton
7:45 PM·
Such sad news coming out of the west. Our gentle, brilliant, talented
Jordin Kare has died. This is such a huge loss to so many.
Confirmation from Mary Kay on Twitter. A very great loss. He came to
most of the recent Boskones and usually dropped in on the filksings.
We first met him, long long ago, at Boskones, I think.
That was back before the publication of the Westerfilks.

--Lee