Zanda's Patreon
2017-03-24 12:45:24 UTC
Zanda Myrande, formerly known as Zander Nyrond, has started a Patreon
page. I have no connection with it, but Zander / Zanda has provided us
with some great songs over the years, and is currently in serious
financial difficulty.

There are several filkers I support on Patreon with a dollar or two per
month or per work. It's a good way to give artists you like small but
regular (or even large and regular) support.

https://www.patreon.com/zandamyrande
Joe Kesselman
2017-04-01 21:23:11 UTC
Unfortunately Patreon doesn't seem to offer the option of "Not ready to
commit to monthly, but here, let me throw some one-time money at the
artist."
Lee Gold XP
2017-04-01 21:33:01 UTC
Post by Joe Kesselman
Unfortunately Patreon doesn't seem to offer the option of "Not ready to
commit to monthly, but here, let me throw some one-time money at the
artist."
There's always PayPal.

Zanda sometimes mentions on Facebook that she needs financial help.

--Lee