New Filk: The Gary Song
2016-12-02 12:27:00 UTC
Fellow Filkers,

It is time for me to contribute more than just my wisdom to this group. I give you The Gary Song (sung to the theme tune of Cheers).

"Gary McGath is on the web tonight,
trying to fight the slime.

Gary Mcgath thinks the whole Freak Army,
is just a waste of time.

He wishes the Freaks would go awwwwwaaaaay.

But they're not gonna stop 'till everybody knows his name.

Any they're driving him insane.

Gary, you should be so ashamed,
you're mother is all in tears.

She says you haven't spoken to her in over 35 years."

Kind Regards,

Lance Manload
Barry Gold
2016-12-04 17:17:00 UTC
Post by Gary McGath
Lance Manload
Pathetic. Can't you come up with a better nom de guerre than that?
I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...
Gary McGath 2.0
I didn't think it was that bad for a first attempt. The name was chosen by Gary in '96.
X-Lydia
2016-12-06 04:51:20 UTC
*your
Gary McGath 2.0