Frank Hayes at 2018 Worldcon
2017-08-11 00:47:55 UTC
The 2018 Worldcon has announced that Frank Hayes will be one of its
honored guests.

https://tinyurl.com/y7rkbg3b
Lee Gold XP
2017-08-11 01:38:45 UTC
Post by Gary McGath
The 2018 Worldcon has announced that Frank Hayes will be one of its
honored guests.
https://tinyurl.com/y7rkbg3b
We're hoping to be there too.

--Lee
Gary McGath
2017-08-11 12:19:48 UTC
Post by Lee Gold XP
Post by Gary McGath
The 2018 Worldcon has announced that Frank Hayes will be one of its
honored guests.
https://tinyurl.com/y7rkbg3b
We're hoping to be there too.
I'd have to use a US airport, so the chances of my going are close to zero.
Scott Dorsey
2017-08-11 15:14:42 UTC
Post by Gary McGath
I'd have to use a US airport, so the chances of my going are close to zero.
You could take the train. It's not cheap, but it actually looks like a
pleasant trip if you have the money and the time, and you can stop and get
off anywhere along the route and then back on later if you plan it in
advance.

And there are MILLIONS of great songs about trains. Some of them don't
even involve wrecks.
--scott