Free idea for a filk
2017-01-05 21:08:59 UTC
I came across this while researching an article for a customer:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/business/2016/10/06/urology-data-breach-affected-300000.html

Central Ohio Urology Group put a number to the size of its
data breach August — 300,000.

The Gahanna-based health-care provider submitted a report to
the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which
tracks such breaches and has an online database dating to 2009.

"300,000 in Gahanna" (TTTO "40,000 in Gehenna"), anyone?
Keith F. Lynch
2017-01-07 18:45:28 UTC
Central Ohio Urology Group put a number to the size of its data
breach August \342\200\224 300,000.
If I was a patient there, that would really piss me off.

(Sorry, I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't help myself.)
--
Keith F. Lynch - http://keithlynch.net/
"Jim Goulder"
2017-01-09 05:00:28 UTC
Keith F. Lynch <***@keithlynch.net> wrote:
: Gary McGath <***@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com> quoted:
: > Central Ohio Urology Group put a number to the size of its data
: > breach August \342\200\224 300,000.

: If I was a patient there, that would really piss me off.

: (Sorry, I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't help myself.)

Well, to write the song you may have to tinkle the ivories.

X-Lydia
2017-01-08 19:42:23 UTC
Post by Gary McGath
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/business/2016/10/06/urology-data-breach-affected-300000.html
Central Ohio Urology Group put a number to the size of its
data breach August — 300,000.
The Gahanna-based health-care provider submitted a report to
the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which
tracks such breaches and has an online database dating to 2009.
"300,000 in Gahanna" (TTTO "40,000 in Gehenna"), anyone?
Extra points for not using the work "leak".